- Heart shaped faces requesting heart shaped pancakes cannot be denied.
- Heifer calving during pancake production.
- Phone call from Farmer Joe saying calf must be pulled, and thus, kids will need to be loaded up to take Anna to the bus.
- Mom realizing pancake production must halt, and all children need to be dressed, as last night they wore summer pajamas to bed (don't ask).
- Candy snuck by children from Valentine's bag during Mom's hysteria to get the baby fed and keep the morning rolling along.
- Kids dressed...by the grace of God.
- Phone call, all is well, calf is pulled and Farmer Joe is on his way.
This was all before 7:00 this morning.
Anyway, happy Valentine's day, everyone. Enjoy your chocolates, flowers, and dinners out. I will enjoy my Shark Professional Steam Mop (I requested, and am loving), first grade party, and heart shaped pizza I will be concocting tonight. I wasn't able to have my date night at the sale barn last night, thanks to a babysitting snafu, but maybe next year.
Love to you all.