Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wow

So, I have a small following. I have some really loyal readers, and I forget that those loyal readers are not necessarily just my mother (who most likely is checking for grammatical errors) and my friends.

News flash, Emily: People actually are reading this.

And better yet: getting something OUT OF IT!!

Holy smokes.

I got an alert from a follower (read, a cousin) that I was mentioned in a blogpost. Thinking that it was another friend's blog, I clicked on it, and got this! Whoo-hoo! I'm on a list with the likes of the Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond, HERSELF, and Amanda Radke, advocate for Beef Producers everywhere, and a really good writer at that...not to mention the Food Mommy, who I think is someone all moms should read, or people who EAT should read for that matter!

So, so, so excited...for myself.

So, if you're a follower, thanks for reading, and if you want to make my day, mention me in passing...I'll feel great all day. Who doesn't love PROPS??

Thanks, Celeste!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Emily! I am one of your followers as well, and each day I check your blog, eagerly anticipating another post. Having been a "town girl" growing up and now a city girl, with strong agricultural roots in both my and my husband's families, as well as a former teacher and stay-at-home mom myself, I find that your thoughts and ideas push my own thinking further. I've developed a new appreciation for where my food comes from and the work our farmers are doing (and a new appreciation for what our extended families do every day as farmers). And, I just plain love your writing style! Thanks for what you do and for sharing yourself with the rest of us! (Best wishes for an easy delivery and healthy baby boy -- we're waiting in anticipation!)
    Sincerely,
    Mindy P.

    ReplyDelete