Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Did You Know?

Did you know…

Every time I sit down to try to type a blog post, my son has to go to the bathroom? It's like that theory I learned in my ed psych classes…the one I cannot remember the name of for my life today…whenever he hears me start to type, he has to pee.

Anyway.

Did you also know…

that my dear friends, Holly and Deanna (who each have great blogs here and here) get together every now and then at my house and PODCAST????

Did you know that?

We think we're pretty cutting edge.

Did you know that?

So, if you're interested, driving, cleaning, running, or just want to hear what my lovely voice sounds like, you can clicl and listen here.

We're talking about things a little less agricultural on this episode, as you need to know us and our lives to know where we're coming from. I announce over the airwaves about the twins, and DeAnna shares honestly and wholeheartedly about her struggles with PCOS. She also wrote a really great blog here about it.

So, if you are out and about, take a listen! I don't think you'll be disappointed!!

And now, I have to pee.


No comments:

Post a Comment